Having just given 10 reasons to not use Facebook I figured I’d try to come up with 10 reasons why to use Facebook. I’ve divided these up into categories.
1. Fill a job position or find one.
2. Because more and more of your business peers are and you don’t want to be left out.
3. Promote your product or service.
4. Employee directory/communication hub/alumni portal.
5. Search engine optimization.
6. Reconnect with long-lost friends
7. Connect with family members you’ve never met
8. Join “groups” that provide information you’re interested in (sports affinities, hobbies, social causes)
9. Organize and/or participate in events
10. Centralize and manage communications with friends and family