Would you like to advertise in Utah’s premiere business magazine (which shall remain nameless), but you don’t want to fork out the cash? Well, here’s a deal for you–you might be able to trade your services and/or products for that advertising space. No, I’m not talking about ITEX or any other trading network, it’s something completely different. If you’re interested, read further.
The way this works is that a certain business magazine owes my firm a spot of cash for services rendered. But they’re my friends and I don’t really want to take cash from them because they’re still a small company (although they’ve been around for 3 years and are doing well, printing 15,000 issues per month). However, they are willing to give me free adspace. So you give me something I need, and I give you adspace in said business magazine. Full page ads, half page ads, and other forms of advertising are available.
If you’re interested, contact me at jsteimle at mwi dot com.
By the way, here are some of the things we’re interested in:
- Office furniture (including cubes)
- Cubicle installation / electrical
- Conference room presentation equipment (projector, flat panel, etc.)
- Computer equipment and software of all types
- Carpeting and/or flooring (for our office, we’re going to redo things around here)
- Data wiring (part of redoing things around here)
- Probably some other stuff I haven’t thought of